Below is a list providing links to various scientific meetings and workshops held at the Green Bank Observatory. Annual schools and training workshops are not listed here, but information on those schools can be found at on our single dish training and observer training workshops pages.
The annual undergraduate training workshop does not have individual web pages.
Green Bank Observatory student training opportunities are listed on the student opportunities page Annual camps and programs run by the education division, such as PING, INCLUDES, Governor’s Science Institute, Pulsar Search Collaboratory, SPOT, Chatauqua, etc. are found on the education website. Educational Research in Radio Astronomy (ERIRA) workshop and information is found on their home page. Society for Amateur Radio Astronomers (SARA) meeting information is available at radio-astronomy.org and Green Bank StarQuest meeting information is at greenbankstarquest.org
- Warm Ionized Medium in Galaxies – October 6-9, 2019
- NANOGrav Physics Frontiers Center Fall 2018 Collaboration Meeting at Green Bank Observatory – October 2018
- Breakthrough Listen North American Community Workshop – October 2016 (no link)
- The 3rd China-U.S. Workshop on Radio Astronomy Science and Technology: Emerging Opportunities – May 2014
- From Project Ozma to the Starship Enterprise: A Conversation About the Next 50 Years of SETI – September 2010
- Fifth NAIC – NRAO Single Dish Summer School – July 2009 (Held at Arecibo Observatory; No link)
- Second NAIC – NRAO Single Dish Summer School – July 2003 (No link)
- First NAIC – NRAO Single Dish Summer School – July 2001 (Held at Arecibo Observatory; No link)
2000 and before (incomplete)
- 30 Years of Discovery, the 140 Foot Telescope – September, 1995