Below you’ll find quick links to your observing needs. Please scroll to the bottom for important Observer Alerts.
- GBT Observer’s Guide
- The Proposer’s Guide to the GBT
- Telescope Schedule (Dynamic Scheduling System requires secure log in)
- Observing Alerts (See Below)
- VLBI on the GBT
- Weather Forecast
- Remote Observing
- Dynamic Scheduling System
- Observer Comments
- Telescope Operation Logs
- Good calibration practices
- GPS L3 (1381 MHz) test times
- Stargate2 SSH key update
- VEGAS Real Time Display Beta Test Version Released
- GBT Pipeline (idlToSdfits) channel bug (fixed May 8, 2015)
- VEGAS Spectrometer Bank to Bank Variations Resolved
- GBT Spectrometer not available – As of October 1, 2015 the GBT spectrometer has been officially retired and is no longer available for use.
Since mid-February 2015 the GBT spectrometer has encountered errors which prevent it from being used for observations. Currently all staff efforts are being focused on VEGAS. We do not have a time estimate for when the GBT spectrometer will become available for observations.