We’re so glad you’re interested in observing with the Green Bank Telescope. Here you will find many helpful links to help you through the observation cycle from proposal to analyzing your data.
If you are planning on observing using the GBT, please be sure to review our Visitor Facilities and Policies  page to get the most up-to-date information on where you can stay in the Green Bank area and what you can do here. Working with our Observer Helpdesk  will provide you with the proper access to our systems and you can find out what instruments and observing modes  are available as well.
Areas of interest are outlined below:
- Proposal Calls and Reports 
- The Proposer’s Guide to the GBT 
- Proposal Submission Tool  (requires CAS Login credentials)
- Sensitivity Calculator  (requires CAS Login credentials)
- Mapping Calculator 
- Proposal Review and Time Allocation Process 
- Previously Accepted Proposals