Congresswoman Carol Miller, representing the 3rd District of West Virginia, will tour the Green Bank Observatory and will host a roundtable discussion here in Pocahontas County.
On Tuesday, December 3, Congresswoman Carol Miller (R-WV) will tour the Green Bank Observatory and afterwards, host a roundtable discussion with officials from Pocahontas County. The discussion will be facilitated by Mike Holstine and take place in the Jansky Lab Auditorium at 12:00 p.m.
The list of attendees includes:
- Bill Jordan – President of the Pocahontas County Chamber of Commerce
- Patti Duncan – CEO, Snowshoe Mountain Resort
- Kristin Doss – Snowshoe Foundation
- Sam Felton – Mayor, Town of Marlinton
- Gail Siers – Mayor, Town of Hillsboro
- Mike Vance – Mayor, Town of Durbin
- David McLaughlin – President, Pocahontas County Commission
- Walt Helmick – Pocahontas County Commission
- Jesse Groseclose – Pocahontas County Commission
- Brynn Kusic – Director, Pocahontas County Opera House
- Terrence Beam – Superintendent, Pocahontas County Board of Education
- Mary Beth Barr – CEO, Pocahontas Memorial Hospital
- Cara Rose –Executive Director, Pocahontas County Convention Visitors Bureau
- Jaynell Graham – Editor, Pocahontas Times
- Heather Niday – Program/News Director, Allegheny Mountain Radio
- Jeff Barlow – Sheriff, Pocahontas County
- Dr. Brian Kinghorn – Director, National Youth Science Camp
- Lauren Bennett – Director, Pocahontas County Parks/Recreation
- Michael O’Brien – Director, Pocahontas County Homeland Security Emergency Management
This event is open to the press.
Tour of Green Bank Observatory and Roundtable Discussion
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
December 3, 2019
Green Bank Observatory
155 Observatory Road
Green Bank, WV 24944