Below you’ll find quick links to your observing needs. Please scroll to the bottom for important Observer Alerts.
Telescope Schedule  (Dynamic Scheduling System requires secure log in)
Observing Alerts (See Below)
VLBI on the GBT 
Weather Forecast 
Remote Observing 
- GPS L3 (1381 MHz) test times 
- Stargate2 SSH key update 
- VEGAS Real Time Display Beta Test Version Released 
- GBT Pipeline (idlToSdfits) channel bug (fixed May 8, 2015) 
- VEGAS Spectrometer Bank to Bank Variations Resolved 
- GBT Spectrometer not available – As of October 1, 2015 the GBT spectrometer has been officially retired and is no longer available for use.
Since mid-February 2015 the GBT spectrometer has encountered errors which prevent it from being used for observations. Currently all staff efforts are being focused on VEGAS. We do not have a time estimate for when the GBT spectrometer will become available for observations.
- Good calibration practices