Use these links to learn about proposing on the Green Bank Telescope:
- Most Recent Proposal Call  – The most recent call for proposals for the Green Bank Telescope
- Proposal Submission Tool  – A portal for creating and submitting GBT proposals (requires CAS Login credentials)
- The Performance of the GBT: A Guide for Planning Observations  – A quick overview of the performance of the GBT
- GBT Proposer’s Guide  – Detailed information about the GBT, sensitivity, receivers, instruments, and observing modes
- GBT Observer’s Guide  – Detailed information about scheduling, observing tools, and additional information about instruments and observing modes
- GBT Sensitivity Calculator  – A tool for calculating sensitivity and observing time for all proposers, including pulsar proposers
- Calculator User’s Guide  – The Sensitivity Calculator results can be cut and pasted into the Technical Justification section of the proposal. This will streamline the creation of your Technical Justification and will increase your chances of getting a positive technical review.
- GBT Mapping Calculator tool  – A tool for planning and making maps with the GBT
- Proposal Review and Time Allocation Process 
- Past Proposal Calls 
Proposers requesting GBT participation in High Sensitivity Array (HSA), Very Long Baseline Array (VLBA), or Global Millimeter Very Long Baseline Interferometry (GMVA) observations should consult the VLBA , HSA , and GMVA  Proposal Call.