Below you’ll find quick links to your observing needs. Please scroll to the bottom for important Observer Alerts.
- GBT Observer’s Guide 
- Policies 
- The Proposer’s Guide to the GBT 
- Telescope Schedule  (Dynamic Scheduling System requires secure log in)
- Observing Alerts (See Below)
- VLBI on the GBT 
- Weather Forecast 
- Remote Observing 
- Dynamic Scheduling System 
- Observer Comments 
- Telescope Operation Logs 
- Good calibration practices 
- GPS L3 (1381 MHz) test times 
- Stargate2 SSH key update 
- VEGAS Real Time Display Beta Test Version Released 
- GBT Pipeline (idlToSdfits) channel bug (fixed May 8, 2015) 
- VEGAS Spectrometer Bank to Bank Variations Resolved 
- GBT Spectrometer not available – As of October 1, 2015 the GBT spectrometer has been officially retired and is no longer available for use.
Since mid-February 2015 the GBT spectrometer has encountered errors which prevent it from being used for observations. Currently all staff efforts are being focused on VEGAS. We do not have a time estimate for when the GBT spectrometer will become available for observations.