Some people think getting here is half the fun! We guarantee a scenic ride.
- We do not recommend using a GPS device, as you may get routed over some interesting secondary roads!
- It may be to your advantage in some small West Virginia towns to watch for and observe the posted speed limits!
If you are coming from:
The North, take I-79 South to RT 33 East to RT 92 South
The South, take I-77 North to I-64 East to RT 92 North|
The East, take
- I-64 West to RT 92 North OR
- RT 33 West to RT 28 South/West to RT 92 South
The West, take:
- RT 50 East to I-79 South to RT 33 East to RT 92 South OR
- I-64 East to I-79 North to RT 33 East to RT 92 South OR
- I-64/I-77 East to I-64 East to RT 92 North
Here’s a handy pdf with a map and directions.Print Page